Monday, 12 January 2009

New Year New Me

Well, I think it's official, I feel like I am not destined to shift the excess lbs. Seems and feels I am not destined to get below 13 stone (183lb). Feel very fed up! The scales seem to hover around the same number and have done for months, the only consellation is I am losing inches but not the weight. But will persevere and continue to go to WW. Although am thinking of changing the day and time, currently go in the evening, early 6.00pm but OH is working late a lot at the moment I cannot always get there. Looked online and found one at 930am on A wednesday so may give that one a go.

I had my first WW WI on 7th January and I put on 4 lb over Christmas, this has brought me back over the 13 stone mark, aaarrrggghhhhh....could have been a lot worse. I was ill with flu and an acute bronchitis infection so by the time I was feeling human again it was Christmas Eve and thought 'blow it' I am going to enjoy Christmas and NY. And I did!!

I have decided that I want to be a Size 12 for Christmas 2009. So I need to keep a staedy weight loss of a pound a week, if I lose 1.5/2 lbs a month I will be at goal by Christmas...WOW what a Christmas present that would be. I have joined a WW challenge on facebook...first to goal/size 12, I am hoping this will keep me on track.

If there are any fellow WW's out there, I would love to here from you.

Hope it is a good day for all dieters out there.

Off for a long walk with my DD (13 months).

No comments:

Post a Comment